An Interactive Care Network to
Enrich Lives and Relieve Loneliness
An Entirely New Genre of Community Engagement
- Loneliness and social isolation are CRITICAL and COSTLY health problems.
- Social isolation and loneliness are the hallmarks of life for many seniors and people with disabilities.
- Loneliness costs Medicare an estimated $6.7 billion annually.
A scientific collaboration with the University of Montana and Cornell University inadvertently led Montana’s Dunrovin Guest Ranch to create D@D as a webcam-based Cyber Front Porch.
Partner with D@D to Support Your Caregivers and Clients
- Bring nature and animals to your clients
- Enfold your clients in a caring network
- Facilitate common interests among your clients
- Amplify benefits of enrichment programs
- Common stories clients and families can share